Dedert is celebrating 50 years of outstanding innovation in process engineering and customer service.
We have built the company into a state-of-the-art global leader in process engineering, with 60 engineers across the world and over 80 employees, with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Technology innovations include:
- Introduced mechanical vapor recompression to the corn wet milling industry
- Pioneered waste heat evaporation and energy integration
- Patented magnetic bearing atomizer for spray drying built around the permanent magnetic motor and magnetic bearing technology
- Designed NFPA-68 compliant curved and flush explosion vent doors
- Created a state-of-the-art pilot plant with new spray drying pilot facility in 2018 at Dedert's headquarters, in Homewood, Illinois USA
Since 1968, our mission has been to make a positive impact on our customers, the industry and the environment. We have continually evolved with new thinking and new strategies, and we have built the company into a state-of-the-art, global leader in process engineering.
Dedert has supplied over 1800 installations worldwide for over 400 customers, the majority of whom have been repeat clients. We now have close to 100 employees across the world with offices in North America, Europe and Asia. Their performance, proven skill, passion and dedication has enabled us to push technology boundaries and enter new markets to better support our customers, while maintaining delivery of the most reliable and efficient systems. Our success is proven in our low employee turnover rate and the solutions that we offer that conform to the Dedert culture of excellence and innovation.
We aim to be at the forefront of technological development. In the last 50 years we have introduced mechanical vapor recompression to the corn wet milling industry; pioneered waste heat evaporation and energy integration; patented an oil free atomizer for spray drying; designed NFPA-68 compliant curved and flush explosion vent doors; and built a state-of-the-art pilot plant with new spray drying pilot facility at Dedert's headquarters, in Homewood, IL, USA.
We are excited to see where the next 50 years will take us.