Chemicals are everywhere.
Chemical products are used in many different industries, such as manufacturing, automotive and industrial operation.
Raw materials are processed into more refined products. Crude oil is processed into mainly Naphtha and gas oil. Naphtha undergoes steam cracking, which produces polymers. Polymers are used in a wide pallet, from manufacturing tools in heavy industries to consumer goods like bottles and pharmaceuticals.
At Dedert, we offer a complete range of solutions for the chemical industry:
evaporation, crystallization and drying systems for liquid feeds, slurries, sludges and filter cakes. The liquid feed can be solutions, emulsions, suspensions or various crystal forms.
Depending on the customer requirements for solubility and products properties, different technologies can be utilized to produce powders, agglomerates, granules or crystals.
Dedert offers solutions for following:
- Polymers - ePVC, Polyethylene Glycol, Advanced polymers
- Agrochemicals - typically various herbicides, fungicides and synthetic fertilizers
- Ceramics - silica, bentonite, kaolin
- Dyestuffs/pigments - iron oxides, titanium dioxides, phthalocyanines, zinc phosphates
- Inorganic chemicals - metal carbonates and hydroxides, calcium phosphates, zeolite, sodium and potassium chloride, sodium and ammonium sulphate, potassium nitrate or sodium and potassium carbonate, potash, Brine, Caustic (evaps)
- Organic chemicals - optical brightener, flame retardant, polymers
- Waste products - sludge, sediments
- Cellulose and wood-based chemicals - kraft lignin, lignosulfinate, tannin
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Carboxylmethyl Cellulose
- Fine chemicals - lithium ion compounds, anode and cathode materials
- Di-polyacrylamide (DPAN)